Covid-19 Guidelines Facility Reopen
Center Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 5:00 am to 8:00 pm
Friday: 5:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00am to 3:00 pm
Each area has an occupancy number of members allowed.
Occupancy for each individual area of the facility is as follows:
- Fitness Center – 30 members
- Track – 20 members
- Group Exercise – 10 members (in-studio)
- By checking into the EQT REC Center you certify that you have not had any symptoms of COVID-19, nor have you come in contact with someone who has. If symptoms are shown, then the member should not enter the center and should be put on a medical freeze and not use the center for 14 days.
- Members should follow strict physical distancing and sanitation protocols to help ensure the safety of those around us. Increased sanitation stations were added around the facility for your convenience.
- Masks must be worn at all times including while working out. All team members are also required to wear a mask during their scheduled shifts.
- Use of equipment limited. The fitness floor rearranged and equipment disabled to assist in making social distancing easier.
- The walking track and basketball court will be open with limited capacity to avoid crowds and assist in social distancing. No reservations needed at this time. Manual monitoring will occur unless reservations are needed.
- On-site group exercise classes have been brought back and are running again. We will still offer some virtual classes via Zoom posted on our social media pages.
- Locker rooms and showers are open but every few lockers are blocked off and marked to assist in physical distancing. Every few lockers in the downstairs and upstairs hallways will also be blocked off to encourage social distancing
- Fans will be unavailable in Fitness Center or Group Exercise Studio to help prevent the spread of germs.
- The concession stand is open, and we now offer new items to purchase. Our water fountains are turned off so members are encouraged to bring their own water bottles as water refill stations will be available.
- Massage therapy sessions can be scheduled again
- Encourage members that if they are not feeling well and exhibit any symptoms of illness, to please refrain from using the facility until all symptoms have subsided. This includes team members too!