Kid Care in the Kids’ Zone
The Kids’ Zone offers fun, safe, and reliable babysitting for children from 6 weeks to 10 years old. Members may establish care for their children in the Kids’ Zone for up to two hours each day while they participate in EQT REC Center onsite activities. Our daily and weekly theme-filled schedules include activities like storytelling, arts & crafts, games, and sing-alongs.
Setting Up Kids’ Zone Care
Your first visit to the Kids’ Zone, allow a few extra minutes to fill out a babysitting agreement, pose for identifying photos with your child(ren), and help acclimate your child(ren) to our staff and facility. Present your EQT REC Center membership card each time you check your child(ren) in or out of the Kids’ Zone.
Additional Kids’ Zone requirements include:
- Children must wear appropriate play clothing, with coats and shoes labeled.
- Participation in scheduled activities, or safe and supervised “free play,” is required.
- No personal electronics or toys brought into the Kids’ Zone.
- No snacks, gum, or candy in the Kids’ Zone. Water in sippy cups will be permitted.
- Parent/ guardian is responsible for all diaper changes.
- Prompt pick-up is required for ill or inconsolable children.
- Adherence to behavior policies outlined in the Kids’ Zone agreement is mandatory.
Hours of Operation:
Mon- Friday: 8:00am – 12:00pm & 3:00pm-7:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am- 12:00pm
Holiday Hours will coincide with EQT REC Center holiday hours and closings.