1. Eligibility: Contest is open to those who enter by submitting an entry form and paying the entry fee via the Contest page, who participate in three weigh-ins, and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The Contest is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of EQT REC Center (the “Sponsor”) will participate in a wholly separate but identical contest, with separate entry fee/grand prize fund. Other EQT REC Center affiliates, subsidiaries, campaign partners, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the member Contest, hereby referred to as The Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of EQT REC Center, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: The contest begins on Friday, May 18, at 12:01 a.m. and concludes on Sunday, July 29, at 11:59 p.m. All online entries must be received prior to the end of the first required weigh-in period, May 18 – 21. Two additional required weigh-in periods will be held June 29-July 1 and July 27-29, during normal business hours. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you may submit an entry using the online form provided on the EQT REC Center website https://tms.ezfacility.com/OnlineRegistrations/Register.aspx?CompanyID=5914&GroupID=2129515 . The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of EQT REC Center. You may enter only once and you must fill out or provide all the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, devices, or alternate means of entry in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of EQT REC Center.
5. Prizes. The Grand Prize to be won in the EQT REC Center’s Summer Weight Loss Challenge will vary depending on number of entries and will amount to 50 percent of the total collected entry fees.
You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received and objective measurement via weigh-in and determination of largest percentage of body fat lost. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize requires winners to agree for EQT REC Center to use winner’s name, likeness, submitted photo or video and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The following terms apply to the 2018 EQT REC Center Summer Weight Loss Challenge:
- The award is not transferable.
- No substitution for the 2018 EQT REC Center Summer Weight Loss Challenge is allowed.
- All winners must be 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must be a resident of the United States.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: No cash redemption, substitution or transfer of prize permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws/regulations apply. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for sponsors and their agencies to use winner’s name/likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection: A winner of the Contest will be chosen accordingly under the supervision of the Sponsor.
8. Winner notification: Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Contest with within fifteen (15) days following the winner selection. EQT REC Center shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required within three (3) days, prize may be forfeit and an alternate winner selected. Shipping and/or code redemption information for all prizes will occur within two weeks from the day the winner submits required declaration and releases and will be carried out by EQT REC Center or Contest Partners; redemption instructions will be provided by EQT REC Center on the contest partner’s behalf. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest, you understand that EQT REC Center, anyone acting on behalf of EQT REC Center, or its respective licensees, successors, campaign partners and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: EQT REC Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, EQT REC Center may select the recipient from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by EQT REC Center. EQT REC Center reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
EQT REC Center has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, EQT REC Center reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless EQT REC Center and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, campaign partners, sponsors, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Pennsylvania, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Harrisburg, PA, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Sponsor and Campaign Partners: The Sponsor of the Contest is EQT REC Center, 400 EverGreene Drive, Waynesburg, PA, 25370, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Contest, and not to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.