Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. -.12:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Holiday Hours will coincide with EQT REC Center holiday hours and closings.
About the Tot Room
The Tot Room offers fun, safe, and reliable babysitting for children from 6 weeks to 10 years old. Members may establish care for their children in the Tot Room while they participate in EQT REC Center onsite activities. Our daily and weekly theme-filled schedules include activities like storytelling, arts & crafts, games, and sing-alongs.
First Visit Tot Room Care
For your first visit to the Tot Room, allow a few extra minutes to fill out a babysitting agreement, pose for identifying photos with your child(ren), and help acclimate your child(ren) to our staff and facility. Present your EQT REC Center membership card each time you check your child(ren) in or out of the Tot Room.
Additional Tot Room requirements include:
- Children must wear appropriate play clothing, with coats and shoes labeled.
- Participation in scheduled activities, or safe and supervised “free play,” is required.
- No personal electronics or toys brought into the Tot Room.
- No snacks, gum, or candy in the Tot Room. Water in sippy cups will be permitted.
- Parent/ guardian is responsible for all diaper changes.
- Prompt pick-up is required for ill or inconsolable children.
- Adherence to behavior policies outlined in the Tot Room agreement is mandatory.